Welcome to the Grand Prix St-Ex

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Bre901

Re: Welcome to the Grand Prix St-Ex

Post by Bre901 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 5:28 pm

:?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Where is your post ? Or did you write in the quoted parts ?
You can edit your post anytime
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/

havet865

Re: Welcome to the Grand Prix St-Ex

Post by havet865 » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:49 pm

alexlee wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:35 pm
I accept your opinion. But this wasn't only my opinion. The whole group of my condor mates (20+ People) who are also involved in Marburg Open weren't really happy about the fact that it wasn't reachable for us. I mean this is why they finally end up with 12 people on their server what isn't much. Again, I don't want to hurt anybody's feelings or starting a fight. The reaction of my people was "lets look for something else" or "lets host a spontaneous race". And this is sad because we could have even more fun together.

Overall I am not going to participate on anything what is not published on condor club. You can do your own, that's fine with me and everybody from ST. Ex is welcome on our servers too. I don't exclude anybody and I don't force anybody to register.
You are going to be very pleased with what we are going to launch in a few days then :wink:
We will be more than happy to welcome the entire community, in order to share races efficiently, to boost multiplayer events and to have fun with your friends.

Organisers are free to implement their own rules. Yes, english is the international language and I urge people to use it; but not everyone speaks it... if organisers want to create events for french, german, spanish, indian russian or whatever community, we cannot go against their will, even if there is only 12 pilots registered. Everyone is free to make their own choices.

Happy 2022 Hubert and Alex!

Antoine