Jointime ends Kick from server ping frozen

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Ezepilot

Re: Jointime ends Kick from server ping frozen

Post by Ezepilot » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:42 pm

I changed the title of the post because I think it's more convenient.

Bre901

Post by Bre901 » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:52 pm

I just checked the dedicated server log, nothing to see in there except: "E. Azcona disconnected"

Max ping is set to 600 on all Tchin-tchin servers
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/

Ezepilot

Post by Ezepilot » Thu Sep 23, 2021 8:25 pm

Bre901 wrote:
Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:52 pm
I just checked the dedicated server log, nothing to see in there except: "E. Azcona disconnected"

Max ping is set to 600 on all Tchin-tchin servers
Thanks Bre for letting me know, the only difference I had in the previous place was that there was a nokia router, it's the same company and when I moved a few blocks away I contracted the same speed.
The rest of the internet works fine and I can even use some games without any problems.
It downloads well, you can use everything, the only thing I have a problem with now is Condor, which is what I use the most.
I am trying to see if they can change the router for an older nokia router, this one they installed is a tplink Xr500V, I have installed 50mbps fibre optic.
Even in the other place where I was, it should have been much worse, as it was a tourist place, the connection was shared, there was a base router and several bases that distributed the signal, and it still worked.
Here I moved and I have a modem just for me and I can't use the condor, it's really unbelievable, it's really annoying.
Regards

Ezepilot

Post by Ezepilot » Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:27 am

I found this error in the serverlog, any idea if it has to do with what is happening to me?
Reason for shutdown: WM_DESTROY message received.

Ezepilot

Post by Ezepilot » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:56 pm

I was able to solve the problem, I asked the company to change the router to the one I had before and everything worked perfectly.
I have been told by the same company that they have had problems with these "new" routers.
I tried it on several servers including today's tchin tchin tchin and everything worked perfectly.
Thanks to those who at least took 5 minutes to try to help me solve the problem or commenting.
Greetings to all