no race results when using Dedicated Server?

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

DanD

no race results when using Dedicated Server?

Post by DanD » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:44 pm

I have run a hundred or so online tasks on our club server (was weekly, then daily for lockdown, until the summer soaring season started). Until 2.1.5 patch, there was always a .csv file in the server Condor RaceResults folder. For the last two races, there has not been one. I know there are locally generated ones for those who flew on their computers, but it is convenient for the tasker/scorer to have access to one on the server if he doesn't fly or blue-screens out of the task.

Is this intentional? Are others seeing the same behaviour? If no and yes, can it be fixed please?

Thanks in advance.

Dan Daly
2D
tasker Gatineau Gliding Club Tuesday Night Soaring.

wickid

Re: no race results when using Dedicated Server?

Post by wickid » Thu Nov 19, 2020 4:45 pm

We have no problem on our server. I get CSV files from all races. Check the firewall exceptions. New Condor version also means new DS. Maybe your firewall/virusscanner is blocking DS from writing to my documents
PH-1504, KOE

Paul_UK

Re: no race results when using Dedicated Server?

Post by Paul_UK » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:25 pm

If you've updated DSH ensure you have 'Save Logfile' ticked on the Logs tab of server management options. I know some options have changed on me in the past when updating DSH.
2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:
2019 - Get up to speed and aim for a 300km task?! maybe.....