Air to air screenshots

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Tailspin

Air to air screenshots

Post by Tailspin » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:40 am

A few screenshots of a brief multiplayer session in the Cascades this afternoon with Nimbus 33T (@sallen). I was in a 1-26, so while he played I struggled. It was my frist in Condor and great fun.

I'll have to wipe some pine tree sap off the wings, but I managed to drag myself up to 13,000. That was where he bailed out, and there's where I headed for home. 1+56.

peter stafford allen

Re: Air to air screenshots

Post by peter stafford allen » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:24 pm

Hi was in a Ventus3 18M actually but looks just as cool.
I usually play Condor at 16:30 hrs local time UK and fly Tihin or Crème tasks. The former tasks are a tad boring in that the tasksetters usually expect us to fly the tasks at 180kph or more , which is just fly straight and go like hell. Not true gliding. And even with 30 competitors the usual 6 will be the winner that makes me suspect that they have a "secret" that the rest do not know about!

Bre901

Re: Air to air screenshots

Post by Bre901 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:55 pm

peter stafford allen wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:24 pm
And even with 30 competitors the usual 6 will be the winner that makes me suspect that they have a "secret" that the rest do not know about!
That secret has name : it's called experience. :roll:
Go to Condor-Club, click on the [Pilots ranking list] tab and just take a look at the hours and kms they have been logging for years (more than a decade for some)
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/