DSHelper

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Paul_UK

Re: DSHelper

Post by Paul_UK » Fri Nov 27, 2020 4:32 pm

updater.exe in the DSH install folder?
2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:
2019 - Get up to speed and aim for a 300km task?! maybe.....

hitzi

Post by hitzi » Fri Nov 27, 2020 11:36 pm

Sorry guys, there were a error with the refactoring. Please update as soon as possible.

Download: https://software.hitziger.net/software/ ... Helper.exe
Current Version: 2.9.37

Lates changes:
0000192: [General] Refactoring errors (hitzi)
0000191: [General] Allow auto redirect (CondorClub) (hitzi)

sergsk

Post by sergsk » Wed Jan 13, 2021 3:04 am

Hi hitzi,

First of all, thank you for your tool, it really simplifies running multiple tasks at the same time from the same server.

That said, as I'm using virtual machine, Windows is taking too much of my resources for nothing, so I'm currently trying to move the whole setup under Linux+Wine running in Docker container.

And it's not fully functional. Condor Dedicated server works just fine, but there is no communication between DSHelper and Dedicated Server. The former opens the DS start/stop dialogue, fails to receive any data back, and reports timeout. If I click Start manually the task runs normally, but DSHelper still sees nothing.

I think I need to install some libraries for the interprocess communication with winetricks, but not sure what to look for, so could you please tell me what do you use to send data to/from DS?

Regards,

--
sergsk

hitzi

Post by hitzi » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:11 pm

Hi sergsk,

DSHelper uses WinApi functions like EnumThreadWindows and so on. I don't know if this way work with docker.

Seeya
Thomas