Northern New England (USA) Scenery

Everything related to creation of new sceneries for Condor...

Moderators: Uros, OXO

tangoeight

Northern New England (USA) Scenery

Post by tangoeight » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:29 pm

I made this 10 x 12 terragen photo-realistic HD scenery to support my club at Post Mills, Vermont. It's beta quality at the moment (airports functional, properly located, but not flattened or "dressed up"). Mt Washington (6288') and the Presidential range loom over the Gorham airport (site of our October wave camps, I made 31,000' there two years ago!). With NW wind, many of the ridgelines are soarable in the Franconia and Gorham areas.

Enjoy...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hytTQ ... 0Cr9qu9Wp5

-Evan

ReneeDegutis

Re: Northern New England (USA) Scenery

Post by ReneeDegutis » Fri Dec 21, 2018 8:25 am

tangoeight wrote:
Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:29 pm
I made this 10 x 12 terragen photo-realistic HD scenery to support my club at Post Mills, Vermont. It's beta quality at the moment (airports functional, properly located, but not flattened or "dressed up"). Mt Washington (6288') and the Presidential range loom over the Gorham airport (site of our October wave camps, I made 31,000' there two years ago!). With NW wind, many of the ridgelines are soarable in the Franconia and Gorham areas.

Enjoy...

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hytTQ ... 0Cr9qu9Wp5view

-Evan
Hello Evan,

Can't open the file in the Google Drive. The error occurs all the time: Oops! There was a problem with the network.
Could you please send the scenery via email? Seems to me I have an issue with the online files storage systems.

Thank you,
Renee
Last edited by ReneeDegutis on Fri Dec 21, 2018 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OXO
Condor Team

Re: Northern New England (USA) Scenery

Post by OXO » Fri Dec 21, 2018 9:15 am

Do you have a google account? that helps a lot when using google drive.
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team