Sudden and complete loss of sound

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

clark

Sudden and complete loss of sound

Post by clark » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:48 am

Hi All, this is a strange one. yesterday i had complete and normal sound over all landscapes. However today i have had a complete and sudden loss of sound over all landscapes. i have diagnosed my speaker system and it checks out OK, I have tried it with and without headset, tried a complete un install and reinstall. Tried reinstalling over the game without a delete but all have been in vein, i am at a complete loss as i have sound on all other programes. Any ideas on this one anybody?
Regards Gary

wickid

Re: Sudden and complete loss of sound

Post by wickid » Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:10 pm

Condor uses the default sound device. Click on the little speaker symbol in the bottom right of the task bar. The device listed there is where Condor sents the sound.
PH-1504, KOE

Bre901

Post by Bre901 » Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:55 pm

Multiple posts for the same question are useless and a waste of resources, and they make checking answers complicated for other users.
Hence, I have deleted your other post

Besides that, this is not a Condor-Club issue, I have moved the post to the proper forum
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/

jcomm

Post by jcomm » Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:40 pm

I experienced exactly the same as the OP, and since my system is Windows 11 and had just suffered an update I rebooted, unplugged my headphones and then plugged them back, started Condor 2.1.8 and sound was back 😎
José Oliveira
Hey you Chicks flying bricks....
Come Fly Gliders ! Be Outsiders!