How to create AAT for Condor2

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

rosttka

How to create AAT for Condor2

Post by rosttka » Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:42 am

Hi, guys!
Maybe my question is stupid but I can't find any pieces of information about creating AAT tasks for Condor. Could you, please, explain how you make the cool tasks which we fly in different competitions? Because when I'd like to create AAT in Condor I can't create a radius of TP more than 5000 m. Maybe you suggest to me some links to a sources for learning it?

Thank you!

Pit_R

Re: How to create AAT for Condor2

Post by Pit_R » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:13 pm

Hello!
You can just use notepad to edit fpl, or you can use AAT-Planner

https://dl.virtualsoaring.eu/AAT_Planner.zip

Manual Version 1.0

You can load a Condor flightplan, modify the radius and angle of each turnpoint and the RandSeed and save it as flightplan. If you want to create an Assigned Area Task (AAT) you must use an Editor, for the change of TP's radius. Now you can use AAT_Planner.

Additional AAT-Planner calculates and shows the minimal and maximal distances. The program assumes, that a task with TP's radius greater than 5000 m is an AAT. Only than it calculates min. and max distances for 360 degree circles using the x- and y-coordinates from the flightplan.

The "Set Ini" button allows the user to set an inial directory, where the flightplans usually are placed.

Rgrds
No matter where you go... There you are...

:::: Please use this envelope
to send me a PM.

rosttka

Re: How to create AAT for Condor2

Post by rosttka » Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:26 pm

Thanks a lot! I found on the forum notice about ATT-planer but I didn't find the link... and searching was not successful. Thank you for the link! :D :D :D