Air Speed Indicator way off

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Paul_UK

Re: Air Speed Indicator way off

Post by Paul_UK » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:25 am

What Condor updates and hanger version have you installed after installing the main Condor program?

We're on Condor patch 2.1.7 and Hanger update 22 now. Install the hanger update after patch 2.1.7

Which goodies did you install? if you can recall.

After uninstalling Condor did you physically go and delete the Condor 2 directory if it remained? I'm wonder whether the uninstall didn't actually remove everything in the Condor 2 directory. Just re-installing over the top of the previous install may not solve the problem.
2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:
2019 - Get up to speed and aim for a 300km task?! maybe.....

Rotareneg

Post by Rotareneg » Thu Jan 20, 2022 7:34 pm

Your screenshot of the Blanik ASI wasn't linked correctly so we can't see it, but if it looks like this:
Blanik_imperial.jpg
Then everything is fine as it's just that the gauge wraps around causing the lower end of the range to overlap the high end.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Stephen Szikora

Post by Stephen Szikora » Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:00 am

Well spotted! I feel stupid now. After the reinstallation, things are working fine in all units. As for the original cause, my guess it has something to do with the panel goodies for the ASW-19. The initial problem only happened after I installed the goodies and then only after I elected to use the ASW-19 for the first time after the goodies had been installed. The other aircraft I had used with goodies seemed to work fine. Thanks to everyone for their guidance on this.