Hangar version 22 issue

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

KDM

Hangar version 22 issue

Post by KDM » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:39 pm

Hi guys,

After the recent update of Hangar I bumped in some issues that are (as I assume) related to the updated polars for some gliders.

So, when I was online connected to a server (in my case it was LES RIDERS DU FAR WAVE) and selected Libelle (and Discus-2a afterwards) I was kicked out with a warning message that told me that there were some modified polars detected etc.
Does anybody had something like this?
Is the problem on servers side or this is an issue with update?....or could it be a problem with my Condor/Hangar installation (hardware?)

Thanks.

Bre901

Re: Hangar version 22 issue

Post by Bre901 » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:03 pm

If you updated, I guess the server is still running HU21.
You should contact the people in charge of the servers.
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/

KDM

Post by KDM » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:59 pm

In other words you suggest that the problem on the servers side? ....Hm...yesterday I had a brief conversation with the owner. He expressed his consern as well regarding the issue.
Well, anyway thanks a lot for your answer!

wickid

Post by wickid » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:09 pm

If you are concerned it is on your side. You can just reinstall Condor and the Hangar update. If you still have this error when joining, you know the error is on the server side.

The Libelle was changed in the last hangar update, so if either you or the server doesn't have HU22 installed you will see this error.
PH-1504, KOE

cvvs

Post by cvvs » Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:37 pm

Until the servers update this Hangar 22, there will indeed be a problem getting into the servers. this is our case for some pilots who have been updated in the hangar. With the arrival of ASW15, I think the servers are going to be updated. This will be the case for flights made to the Canadian Gliding Association.