Difference Between Regular & Pro ?

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Rex Seattle II

Difference Between Regular & Pro ?

Post by Rex Seattle II » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:16 am

I have searched high & low, but for the life of me, I cannot find the difference between the Regular and Pro versions of Condor. I want to purchase the product, but I have no idea which one to get. I emailed the company back in February, but they either didn't get back or it went to /dev/spam

I concede that it may be somewhere obvious and I'm too dimwitted/adhd to find it, it certainly would not be the first time, or even the tenth, but if one of you could have mercy and help a brother out with a link, I'd sure appreciate it. I've been wanting to buy this for a year, and keep coming back around to it. The other reason I've kind of not pursued it aggressively is that I cannot find a Force Feedback stick that isn't used and $500.

I have the standard TM Warthog HOTAS Stick/Throttle/Pendulum Pedals. Will these still be decent even though they aren't FFB?

I guess that was two questions.

Anyway, thank you for any help.

Rex Seattle II

Re: Difference Between Regular & Pro ?

Post by Rex Seattle II » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:19 am

Told you I was kind of dumb.

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=20868&p=177625#p177625

wickid

Post by wickid » Mon Dec 06, 2021 7:35 am

PH-1504, KOE

Rex Seattle II

Post by Rex Seattle II » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:25 am

I appreciate it, and I read that, but I didn't process it that way. Condor 2 Standard version including, isn't clear, to me at least, that the planes are the sole difference between Condor 2 Standard and Pro. It's not uncommon that different planes would be bundled with different versions. I get it now, though. Thanks for your help.