Unable to re-download Condor

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Kessa

Unable to re-download Condor

Post by Kessa » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:45 pm

Hi.

I've tried emailing this a couple of times to the support@condorsoaring.com email address but haven't received a reply, so wondering if someone here might be able to help?

I originally purchased Condor 2 back in 2018. However, I recently needed to upgrade my PC from Windows Vista to Windows 10 which means I need to re-download the install file.

I understand a new account system has been setup for the Condor Soaring site which requires me to register for an account using the email address which I originally used to make the purchase.

I registered for an account with the email account which it was most likely to have been, but the system it said it couldn't find a match. Therefore, I updated the account to try my other email addresses, and in each instance, non-returned a match.

Could one of the admin's please contact me via DM so I can provide some more info to hopefully get me access again?

Thanks
Kieran
Condor Competition ID - TK2

OXO
Condor Team

Re: Unable to re-download Condor

Post by OXO » Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:08 pm

You have email.
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

edudiort

Post by edudiort » Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:41 pm

Good afternoon,

The same problem happens to me. When trying to recover the installer and serial following the website support guidelines, purchase history does not record any purchase with any of my emails I tried to make a new account with.
I have sent mails to support@condorsoaring.com but I did not have an answer.
The simulator was bought in April 2020, I search on all my email inbox looking for payment or serial mail but I did not find anything.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thank you for your help.

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:24 am

We have been very busy with development work, and support is a little behind. I should get to it in the next couple of days.
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

edudiort

Post by edudiort » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:19 am

Good morning Chris,

Thank you for your consideration. I look forward to your answer.

Best regards.