OPEN Virtual SGP Servers

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Stonks

OPEN Virtual SGP Servers

Post by Stonks » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:31 pm

What is the name of the server being used for the training and race days for the comp.
I just tried for 20 mins to join every server listed on the main Condor 2 server page that was running the AA2 map and none would accept the password sent to me in the email. I was assuming that the server would be obvious on the list but as the server name has not been mentioned in any of the correspondace so far, I couldnt tell..

Very frustrating

Stonks

Re: OPEN Virtual SGP Servers

Post by Stonks » Sat Sep 04, 2021 12:58 pm

So... It seems that the Server is listed in a seperate are that can only be seen if you scroll to the bottom of the server page.!!!!!!

I just had the filter at the top of the server list page to "show all entries" and sorted by landscape to see the AA2 ones.. How was I supposed to know that "show all entries" really means "show all entries but then scroll to the bottom of the page"..... I would have thought that an important event like this would have been pinned to the top like this board does...

Anyway, im posting this so others dont make the same mistake I made and perhaps the organisers can make it a little clearer in future regarding how to actually find the race server. Despite flying Condor online for the last 15 months, I made this mistake, so Im sure others may also.