Playing a Replay file on another PC

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

JeffSmith

Playing a Replay file on another PC

Post by JeffSmith » Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:33 am

Hi Guys
I created a replay flight of a file which a friend flew and recorded in his glider. In the replay my friend's flight appears as a ghost and I fly around watching him. Both are labelled with my id and are easy to follow. I sent this replay file to my friend so he can see how he flew with Condor. However when he replays it on his PC, he can only see my flight and not the ghost of his original flight. Is there some way that he can see the ghost too, bearing in mind that he has his own Condor ID and both flights were labelled with my Condor ID? Cheers Jeff

wickid

Re: Playing a Replay file on another PC

Post by wickid » Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:08 am

Replay only saves your own flighttrack. However if you sent him your FTR he can fly with your ghost and his own ghost.
PH-1504, KOE

Berblinger

Re: Playing a Replay file on another PC

Post by Berblinger » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:06 pm

JeffSmith wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:33 am
... However when he replays it on his PC, he can only see my flight and not the ghost of his original flight. Is there some way that he can see the ghost too ...
wickid wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:08 am
Replay only saves your own flighttrack. However if you sent him your FTR he can fly with your ghost and his own ghost.
I just faced the same issue after migrating to my new PC. Although I (manually) copied both, Flight-Tracks and Replays, I did not see any ghost, while on my old PC, this is still possible. Not that this is a big problem, but it might be easy to solve. Thanks in advance, Rainer