Possibility to take off again after landing

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

BOOMerCH

Possibility to take off again after landing

Post by BOOMerCH » Mon May 31, 2021 12:03 pm

Hi All,

First I want to say hello to all of you as I'm new to Condor and really enjoying flying this beauiful simulator.

I tried to find a way to do this but didn't found it so maybe it's just not possible. In that case my subject will become a suggestion to the development team. It would be great to be able to re take off after landing. For example if you fly from airport A to airport B or even from airport A to airport A, and you want to take off again after landing there is no possibility to do that actually in free flight. Or I missed something.

It could simply be an option when you press escape to reposition the plane and then restart the towing or winch process.
Actually the only way I found to do that is to take a motorized glider.

Thanks in advance for reading
All the best,
BOOMer

wickid

Re: Possibility to take off again after landing

Post by wickid » Mon May 31, 2021 3:11 pm

In multiplayer you can launch up to 3 times from the start airfield. In single player you have to reload.
PH-1504, KOE

BOOMerCH

Re: Possibility to take off again after landing

Post by BOOMerCH » Mon May 31, 2021 3:21 pm

wickid wrote:
Mon May 31, 2021 3:11 pm
In multiplayer you can launch up to 3 times from the start airfield. In single player you have to reload.
Thanks for your feedback. Yes I saw that but it would be nice to be able to have such option in free flight also so you don't need to reload.