Re-download Condor

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

wes

Re-download Condor

Post by wes » Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:01 am

Good morning,

I've just about recovered everything from my catastrophic hard drive failure with the exception of the original condor download. I have all product keys and invoices for the original purchase and the add on gliders I've bought since then. I've managed to go back into purchase history as per the sticky at the top of the page but there are no links to re-download and when I get the download email resent, it sends me an expired link.
Trying to avoid a new £60 purchase for something I've already bought and alsoo concerned that my add on gliders won't work with a new purchase anyway!
Any thoughts on my options?

Bre901

Re: Re-download Condor

Post by Bre901 » Tue Apr 27, 2021 10:40 am

wes wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:01 am
Good morning,

I've just about recovered everything from my catastrophic hard drive failure with the exception of the original condor download. I have all product keys and invoices for the original purchase and the add on gliders I've bought since then. I've managed to go back into purchase history as per the sticky at the top of the page
Image Always nice to see that some users are able to search by themselves Image
but there are no links to re-download and when I get the download email resent, it sends me an expired link.
Trying to avoid a new £60 purchase for something I've already bought and alsoo concerned that my add on gliders won't work with a new purchase anyway!
Any thoughts on my options?
Contact support and be patient as the response time is 3 to 4 days on average
CN: MPT — CondorUTill webpage: https://condorutill.fr/

wes

Post by wes » Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:52 pm

Ah, OK, have done that so will wait. Want to try out the new computer to see what graphics settings I can use! :D

wickid

Post by wickid » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:25 am

Download link when you login to the site does not work? It is not blue as you may expect. Look closely when you click on "view details and downloads". It says: "CondorSetupV216" on the page. If you click that you will get the installer
PH-1504, KOE

wes

Post by wes » Wed Apr 28, 2021 11:40 pm

So there is! downloading now, will be flying again tomorrow.
Thanks for the help!