Pilot log - flight number counter stopped working

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

pcszmidt

Pilot log - flight number counter stopped working

Post by pcszmidt » Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:33 pm

Hello:

After updating to Condor 2.1.6 (in January 2021), I noticed that the flight number counter (first column in the pilot logbook) has reset to “1” and no longer counts up for each flight. Please see the attached screen print from my logbook. Is this a bug or is there something I can do to fix this? Also, I contacted another Condor user and he has seen the same problem after updating to Condor 2.1.6.

Any help would be appreciated,
Peter Szmidt (Canada)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

arneh

Re: Pilot log - flight number counter stopped working

Post by arneh » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:14 am

Same problem for me and my girlfriend (she flies with her own pilot profile and log book on my install).

pcszmidt

Post by pcszmidt » Fri Feb 05, 2021 9:36 pm

arneh:

Thanks for sharing. As a workaround, I noticed that the pilot log files are text files (.txt extension) and they can be edited to correct the entries of "1" to the correct count for the log entries. Just navigate to the log book and edit it with any text editor. You might want to backup the file first! :)

I was hoping that correcting the bad entries would get Condor working properly again but I flew once after fixing the entries and Condor called the last flight "1" again in the logbook!

Peter

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Sat Feb 06, 2021 6:01 pm

We are now aware of this bug. Thanks for reporting.
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team