¿Could anybody do something like this mod for Condor?

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

pckormic

¿Could anybody do something like this mod for Condor?

Post by pckormic » Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:34 pm

I´m talking about an SCENERY PERSISTENCE MOD:

This mod would enable the capability to save all the scenery/mission current situation, so in solo flights you don´t have to "pause" the sim (and the PC) for long time if you don´t want to loose the hour and a half flight done in a two hours task, because your wife demands your presence for somethig absolutely irrelevant...

Here it is the official announce for DCS (Digital Combat Simulator) persistence mod:

"This is the ‘official’ site of the scenery persistence mod made for DCS World, the leader flight combat flight simulator from Eagle Dynamics. This mod will enable the capability to save all the scenery/mission current situation and create a new mission (.miz) file with all the updated data, like the alive or dead state about units, buildings or static objects, their updated position, and the warehouse items (fuel, weapons, etc)… and much much more.

This mod is made by a community member with the passion and the purpose to bring to DCS additional content with mission designers in mind. To install the mod, you simply have to unzip it inside the \Saved Games\DCS.(yourversion)\ folder or, even better, use a mod manager like OvGME or JGSME. Also, the mod is designed to be fully compatible with MOOSE, MIST and CTLD.

Inside the package, in the DSMC\Docs folder, you will find the manual that will teach you everything you need. Anyway, if you prefer to take a look before downloading anything, here you can find:

https://dsmcfordcs.wordpress.com/

I know this is not the first time somebody ask for this "option" in our beloved sim (myself), but I´d really love this was the last... :wink:

Goodbye and good flights