Restarting Task: dist/time/speed not showing?

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Crashgybe

Restarting Task: dist/time/speed not showing?

Post by Crashgybe » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:33 pm

Whilst flying the gold badge task for AA2, I restarted the task about a dozen times (within the correct altitude window), and I hear/see the sound+message stating that I have restarted the task. However, the "classification" table showing dist/time/speed (Tab key) doesn't seem to register this after the restart. Is there something obvious that I'm missing here?
Cheers, W9
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put. (Churchill)

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Re: Restarting Task: dist/time/speed not showing?

Post by EDB » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:49 pm

Are you sure that real time scoring is enabled in gold badge tasks?

Crashgybe

Post by Crashgybe » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:58 pm

Thank you for the quick reply. I'll interpret your response to mean that real time scoring is not enabled for gold badge tasks and I'll give it another go tomorrow then. I suppose to be sure I would need to inspect the task file itself (e.g., in notepad) prior to starting, or? I didn't see anything about this in the description on condor-club.eu.

PS I love the Nephi landscape, thanks for all the time and effort in developing and sharing it.
Ending a sentence with a preposition is something up with which I will not put. (Churchill)

Rotareneg

Post by Rotareneg » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:33 am

You don't need to load the flight plan in notepad, just load the task in Condor and check the NOTAM tab, if there's no check mark next to "Allow real time scoring" then you'll have to finish the task to see how you did.

I just checked that flight plan and the only thing enabled there is the PDA.
Last edited by Rotareneg on Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Crashgybe

Post by Crashgybe » Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:28 am

Many thanks!