This is CondorCheck2.
This utility is used to provide information on the installation of Condor2 and to perform some checks (see details below). CondorCheck2 was initially available only in French , I am pleased to announce the availability of the internationalized version (French/English) of CondorCheck2 for Condor2.
A quick tour of the features of CondorCheck2 tab by tab:
- Display and check of the installation directories of Condor2 and of the user
- International version (FR / EN) with auto-detection
- Buttons to explore the directories
- Buttons to create a shortcut of directories on the desktop
- Condor2 / Planes license control in place (will require a new version of CondorCheck2 when new gliders available)
- Link to CondorSoaring order page
- Possibility of exporting all or part of the registry entries linked to Condor2.
- Ability to rename exports to ".txt"
- Graph representing by physical volume their capacity and occupation, as well as the place occupied by Condor2 on each of them.
- Display of the different base directories of Condor2 with the disk size they occupy in the installation and user directories
- List of the different gliders and towplanes with the number of skins in place as well as the disk size occupied
- List and verification of the basic objects of the installed scenes with the disk occupation for each of them.
- Several levels of details possible for the scene verification (identical to the Basic verification of SceneryCheck2)
- It is indicated if the scene is relocated to another drive via a junction or a symbolic link
- Link to CondorUpdater (Condor-club)
The result of the scene checks (from "Landscapes" tab).
- delete the content of the results displayed
- save the result in a text file
- copy the result to the clipboard.
- You will find below the link to the announcement in the French forum (it includes the latest zipped version of CondorCheck2 (V2.4.03 of 08/05/2020) at the head of the post).
http://www.condorsim.fr/communaute/view ... 39&t=16670
You may need to register to the French forum to access this post.
- Now available also at Soaring Tools
- A new version will be made available each time a new optional glider is available (references to new optional gliders are hardcoded).
- No installation is necessary, just copy CondorCheck2.exe to the directory you want (not necessarily that of Condor2).
Hope this will help.