[SBC2010] Competition days

Moderators: dgtfer, Simicro, Marc Blanjean, RaiderOne, canastel9g, LEAN, PhilippeFP

PhilippeFP

Re: [SBC2010] Day25 - Debriefing

Post by PhilippeFP » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:41 am

Hi all, and thx nico for your point of view... it's a vision that seems more fair and balanced

:arrow: You often talk about realistic flight or unrealistic.

In RL, Are you ever stayed stuck at 250m ground for over an hour in the positive 0, before returning to altitude and go home?

Me yes..., you too?... or another situation....ok, but not on the SBC2010 indeed ... :mrgreen:

As nico said, it's your point of view. Either you drive around a mountain or you go over ...

Finally, as I have always, this competition is "manufactured" with "OUR" point of view.
The SkyRace will be different, and fortunately, otherwise it makes no sense...
:arrow: I would like to participate in this competition, but if it does not please me, I shall not make a whole novel on the forum ... and I will join my wife in bed ... :mrgreen:

So, If you are not satisfied on SBC2010 (and you have the right ... :wink: ), you can still make an unsubscribe, but do it quickly now ... :lol:

Post by 22 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:57 am

Why French organizers use this unfriendly tone always instead of effort to improve their competition? Ok, SignOut me than. :evil:

Edit: If you dont respect pilots, dont await that pilots will respect you.

Simicro

Post by Simicro » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:05 pm

22 wrote:Why French organizers use this unfriendly tone always instead of effort to improve their competition?
Because comments like Mowa's or yours is unfriendly.

If you can always be friendly, have plenty of time, money, etc., etc. and can do better, improve this and that, please just do it Marek.

And by then I will comment your work. Believe me I will always find some details that require improvement.

Post by 22 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Can you mark me my unfriendly comment before this one? I thought I am in debriefing section?

Well, its your competition, maybe I would can propose you, dont use SBC trademark for next time. Most ppl thought that organizers and competition will be minimally on the same level as Speedbattle cup, dont force ppl to join to your competition by massive promotion on forum, dont open these stupid threads etc.

Mainly dont say us, what and when we can to do with our girls like PhilippeFP try to command us. In fact he is first who needs to do what proposed to others.

PhilippeFP

Post by PhilippeFP » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:22 pm

C'est tout à fait puéril Marek.

Tu n'as pas compris qu'au lieu de répondre à vos critiques, je préfère me rapprocher de ma femme, qui a bien voulu accepter que je passe des soirées entières, à préparer et à organiser la compétition avec mes amis.

Je sais que mon anglais n'est pas très fin, et c'est pour cette raison que j'écris maintenant en français. Au moins, je choisis les mots que j'utilise, plutôt que ceux de Google translate.

Depuis le début de la compétition, il y a toujours 3 ou 4 pilotes qui viennent râler ou critiquer ou essayer d'apporter des modifications à cet événement.
Je n'ai pas besoin d'un coup de main, sinon je l'aurai demander explicitement.

Je n'ai obligé personne à venir nous rejoindre, aussi, quand quelque chose ne plait pas, on a toujours su faire preuve de discernement et pris le temps d'analyser chaque commentaire pour améliorer, et répondre à chacun.
Cependant, nous organisons une compétition comme nous l'entendons. C'est comme ça.

Quand tu organiseras la tienne, tu feras comme bon te semble, et, je le répète, je ne viendrai pas écrire des commentaires impolis comme certains le font ici sans aucune gêne, au prétexte que les conditions ne me conviennent pas.
Car justement, j'ai le respect du travail qui est fait derrière, qu'il me plaise ou non, et quelque soit les personnes qui sont derrières.

Si des gens pensent que notre compétition est intéressante, je suis très content pour eux.
Si ce n'est pas le cas, alors tant pis. On ne peut pas plaire à tout le monde, et j'ai passé l'age de croire que j'étais sûr de faire 100% de pilotes heureux sur une coméptition telle que la SkyBattleCup2010...

Sur ce, je vous laisse à vos projets, vos activités, vos remarques. Je retourne à mes préoccupations.

Bien le bonsoir.

Simicro

Post by Simicro » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:23 pm

22 wrote:Can you mark me my unfriendly comment before this one?
Yes and not only towards SBC2010 organizers, I recall some of your messages on Condor Club that were not really friendly.
22 wrote:I thought I am in debriefing section?
You are indeed. And you have the right of expression as I have. What else?
22 wrote:dont use SBC trademark for next time.
We were authorized by Stefke and Andreas to use the name.
22 wrote:Most ppl thought that organizers and competition will be minimally on the same level as Speedbattle cup
Your opinion is your opinion and you can voice it but don't speak for other people.
22 wrote:dont force ppl to join to your competition by massive promotion on forum
We communicate as we like. Nobody is 'forced' to join.
22 wrote:dont open these stupid threads etc.
The claim post is intended for technical or scoring problems. Unfortunately some think it's a moaning/crying thread.
22 wrote:Mainly dont say us, what and when we can to do with our girls like PhilippeFP try to command us. In fact he is first who needs to do what proposed to others.
Your english is not clear, I really don't see where PhilippeFP refers to what you can do or not with your 'girls'.

Post by 22 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:59 pm

1) What about CC you know my opinion very well and also you know very well how methods is French community using to suspend other community persons provide sceneries or other goodies download place! If not, ask Thierry, its no need publish PMs here I think. Thats why I NEVER will be friendly to CC.

About SBC organizers its similar song. Your style of presentation of rules and follwing debate was nice exhibition of arrogance..but French are nothing more than others and are not only once who organize competition. Maybe others dont make too much noise and dont talk about money and CC donation on every corner.

2) Hah, yep, but every negative opinion is immediatelly attacked from organizers instead of self reflection. so it is not discussiion, its European Union, which is always smartest and citizens are only f... complainers!

3) You are authorized, but you totaly depreciated that TM in my eyes and I am not only one who have this opinion and mainly reasons are bad and unrealistic tasksetting and your arrogant style of communication.

4) I am talking about me and ppl which was talking with me about your competition before start already, so I think its opinion of representative group of persons and usage "Most ppl thought..." was used exactlly.

5) Than use right name for the threads, your english is unclear in this case http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Debriefing
Anyway I dont think you need spam forum with too many threads about tech issues :-)

6) I think its clear enough. PhilippeFP recommended us go to bet with our wifes. So I repeat French will not command us what we can do and when! OK?

Simicro

Post by Simicro » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:20 pm

22 wrote:but French are nothing more than others
22 wrote:So I repeat French will not command us
etc.

It is really sad that you bring nationality into this discussion and in such a manner: "French this... French that..."

Post by 22 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:26 pm

I have feel that YOU are separating from others and you want to have everything French, am I missed something, so thats why I use French for naming organizers, in fact there are not some other nationality or yes? So dont find problems where they are not pls!

Simicro

Post by Simicro » Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:22 pm

22 wrote:I have feel that YOU are separating from others
22 wrote:you want to have everything French
Have you ever heard about paranoia?

:lol: :roll:

Please go and see a doctor.

Post by 22 » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:04 pm

It seems you lost all arguments and insulting me is your last chance to answer.
Well I think it no needs any other commentary from my side to imagine for others about your mentality Simicro. Let me know when you will leave primary school. Till that time you can think how smart guy you are and if you have rights give somebody any advices but its your French or organizer's habit already :wink:

Ard

Post by Ard » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:36 pm

I think this is getting a bit out of hand.
It may be because of the ash but still.

If you organize something there are always people who have problems with some stuff...
And its good that they make an point of that so the competitions can improve.
But organizers shouldn't take that as critisicm at their person. You should see it as positive critisicm

And it sucks that a awesome comeptition as this one will end with an fight between two persons.
Most people on this forum (i guess everybody) are reading here for fun and information.

So please..

CU

Simicro

Post by Simicro » Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:57 pm

Marek,

Again:

1) SBC2010 rules are what they are and are the result of SBC2010 team's ideas of the competition. We do not oblige anybody to share our ideas.

2) Difficulty/realism/fun of the tasks and choice of scenery are highly subjective.

You don't like the rules? Don't join. It's that simple.
Some things have changed since the beginning of the competition coming from users' suggestion but you don't want to see or recall.

You don't like the tasks or the scenery used? You are entitled to say so in a polite manner.
However bashing, moaning, trolling, repeating over and over again, demanding, etc. is not acceptable to us.

That might be ok on other forums but not in SBC2010 forum. Sorry to say but a few people here (hopefully a minority), like you Marek, are too used to criticize everything. You have opinion on everything. Every topic you jump in you have suggestions on how it should be and blablabla.

You don't like SBC2010 team.

Fine.

But don't say "the French this, the French that..."
22 wrote:but French are nothing more than others
22 wrote:So I repeat French will not command us
Now I tell you the truth: I live in France but I am not French. I am Vietnamese.

Now what?

The Vietnamese are going to take command of Condor and of this forum?

:lol: :roll:

You really need to go and see a doctor.

Simicro

Post by Simicro » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 am

Ard wrote:If you organize something there are always people who have problems with some stuff...
And its good that they make an point of that so the competitions can improve.
But organizers shouldn't take that as critisicm at their person. You should see it as positive critisicm
I understand perfectly what you say Ard and I agree. But do a search and you will find words like "stupid, dumb, etc." in several topics. I cannot stay positive when I read words like that.

Fransois

Post by Fransois » Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:17 am

n.volov wrote:or maybe just a usb cable pluged on our balls, sending 2sec shortcut, will be enough efficient ... oh no sorry, not a good solution :lol:
I like this kind of humor ha ha ha :lol: 8)
ImageImage