SBC '07 beta 3?

Moderators: andreas.kippnick, Stefke

MoWa

SBC '07 beta 3?

Post by MoWa » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:06 pm

Hello,

I suggest this days race to be considered as beta 3. I'll log-off, as race-time started 12.10 on server 2, which I successfully joined after 15-20 tries on other servers, all said "ping too high", "host not found", "no start slot", letting me in showing ping 0 on all players, waiting half an hour for the tow to start, all sorts of strange behaviour... And just about everybody else reported problems like that.

Perhaps there are new servers up, it's just too messy now (and who knows if they'll work?), many people found other things to do.

Patrick Hoeve

Post by Patrick Hoeve » Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:45 pm

I tend to agree with the crazy Dane. I got disconnected on several servers and off course i could have flow the task offline...but alone it is no fun!

About the problems...I obeserved that in waves several pilots got very high pings. After that they disconnect. I guess its on the server side...
3A

Haldor

Post by Haldor » Sun Dec 03, 2006 11:34 pm

Only problem I experienced was that the twopilots sometimes took a 5min break before they started towing again. I was waiting as no#3 on grid and no tow for several minutes. Cubs and Cmelack where on the sideline.

Inflight I experienced no strange behaviour or any kind of lag. Too bad I outlanded on a hilltop right after turning last TP....
Haldor
LS6a / LN-GHY
Norway

~~ if this is torture chain me to the wall ~~