Teamspeak

Moderators: andreas.kippnick, Stefke

GregNuspel

Teamspeak

Post by GregNuspel » Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:29 pm

I was wondering if we are allowed to start a group for the cup server we are flying on or will it be created for us on the Speedbattle server?
--Greg Nuspel
Condor XCSoar Data

andreas.kippnick

Re: Teamspeak

Post by andreas.kippnick » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:21 pm

GregNuspel wrote:I was wondering if we are allowed to start a group for the cup server we are flying on or will it be created for us on the Speedbattle server?
Just use the speedbattle teamspeak server and connect to a "server list" subchannel.

Andreas

Image Image Image Image Image

GregNuspel

Post by GregNuspel » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:54 pm

Doesn't matter now the doctors have me gagged :lol:
--Greg Nuspel
Condor XCSoar Data

terry1954

Post by terry1954 » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:54 pm

I know this is a stupid question, but can someone give me simple, step by step instructions how to get onto the speedbattle teamspeak server, I have clicked on everything in sight on the speedbattle teamspeak page but nothing happens :(
Terry Foster

Comp No. TF1

OXO
Condor Team

Post by OXO » Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:58 pm

terry1954 wrote:I know this is a stupid question, but can someone give me simple, step by step instructions how to get onto the speedbattle teamspeak server, I have clicked on everything in sight on the speedbattle teamspeak page but nothing happens :(
In your teamspeak client, add the server teamspeak.speedbattle.com:8767

and then proceed as normal.

C

Andy1248

Post by Andy1248 » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:52 am

The last post assumes that you have Teamspeak installed. If not, you need to download and install Teamspeak. Then set the connection parameters for "as in" the last post, not forgetting the password. For new TS users it is possible to have a number of seperate connections pre set up within TS. You just then choose the TS server that you wish to use and it connects.
Condor CN = E20

cruiser

Post by cruiser » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:09 am

terry1954 wrote:I know this is a stupid question, but can someone give me simple, step by step instructions how to get onto the speedbattle teamspeak server, I have clicked on everything in sight on the speedbattle teamspeak page but nothing happens :(
Where you were clicking its nothing to be clicked. That is a static image of connected TeamSpeak :D

I connect with my TS by entering into "Run..." this line:
"C:\Program Files\Teamspeak2_RC2\TeamSpeak.exe" "teamspeak.speedbattle.com:8767?nickname=TK Tadej Krevh?channel=Condor?password=XXXXX"

Where you need to change the XXXXX with the right password (name of new plane in patch9 - that old wooden one :wink: )