Callsign

kaleu

Callsign

Post by kaleu » Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:35 am

As we use automatic scoring now, you have to fly with the callsign you entered at the CCC. Otherwise from Day3 onwards your result won't be scored.

Mikko

small problem...

Post by Mikko » Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:09 am

I'm quite new with Condor and therefore a 'bit dumbass so just bear with me. I'm trying to register for the competition through condor racing central, but it informs that I have the same cn as someone already registered. Ok, I can change it from the condor settings, no problem. When I try it again and it still gives the original cn information... I have also tried to change the cn through editing the pilot.ini file with the notepad but the bugger refuses to save the file. So the question is that how can I compelete the registration and get to fly (and outland) those competitions?

Termikk

Post by Termikk » Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:35 am

Hi Mikko,

I believe that you need to change the call sign(competition number) within Condor. At the top of the menu, there is a Pilot tab. This is where you change all these things. Once you have changed the competition number you can try to register at CRC again, hopefully with a competition number that is not taken...

Welcome to Condor and good luck!

PML

Mikko

Post by Mikko » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:09 pm

For some reason changing the CN in pilot settings didn't help. I copied the code in pilot.ini file into new file and saved it as a new pilot.ini. Then I just replaced the old file with the new one and ta-daa! got the registration completed.

Post by 22 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 11:51 am

I only notice your registered CN must be the same as CN in IGC files, which u are sending.