SkyRace

BNL-17

SkyRace

Post by BNL-17 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:52 pm

Hello Marek,
This is the first time I attended a SkyRace.
For personal reasons and obligations, I have unfortunately not been able to do all the races. I am very sorry because I enjoyed flying with everyone.
I wanted this little word to thank all those who have invested not counting their time to give us moments of real happiness.
See you and thank's
Michel

Post by 22 » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Many thanks. I am pleased help to Karsten with this SR year and I hope we will meet all you in next year. I was just technical support and imho biggest THANKS is to Karsten, which made all SR tasks and good tasks are most importnat in every competition.

Also I want say thx to all participiants for big fun, which I had with you during Friday nights all this winter.
Special thx to Helmut Kuhnne for his great ShowCondorIGC and scoring support and to Hitzi for DS Helper. Without this would be timezone competition impossible!

Of course all were not perfect, especially scoring from start, but I can promise that next year will be minimally twice better.

Official results you can await during Saturday morning.

Cya all in next competition!
Last edited by 22 on Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

emmanuel

Post by emmanuel » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:27 pm

sincerely Congratulations and thanks to all that spend time to organize such great races !

:D :D :D

n.volov

Post by n.volov » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:36 pm

BIG UP to Karsten, Marek, Helmut, Hitzi and every people who made SkyRace possible.

BIG UP to all pilots.

I've really enjoyed all the tasks i flown , even thoses i crashed...
Congrats to winners.

Thanks You !

Freebird

Post by Freebird » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:35 pm

I flew Std class as I thought it would be the more challenging of the classes, it was also competitive at the top & in the battle for the top 3 places no one was afraid to fly every task they were available for Erik even flew all 19 & I congratulate him on a well deserved 1st place, congrats also to the winners of the other classes. It was also fun to have all classes flying the same servers.

Thanks to all involved in organising Skyrace especially the task setter, looking forward to the next one :)

Toto

Post by Toto » Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:27 pm

I thank you on behalf of the TeamHungary this quality and great competition.
THANK YOU !
ImageImage

kaleu

Post by kaleu » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:21 pm

Hi,

sorry, I've been away for a few days and thanks to Marek everything worked great as always anyway.
Again a season is history and after some problems in the beginning it all worked perfect...without much work by me. Most important things were doen by Marek so here a BIG THANK YOU to Marek, without him SkyRace hadn't been possible at all.
After SB-Team quit SkyRace became quite big this year but by changing rules a bit and some quick adjustments from Marek we were able to handle about twice as many pilots as last year :D .
I want to thank all those pilots for their participation, for your kind words and for their patience in case of problems :wink: , I hope you had much fun during with the tasks and I hope to see you again next season :) .