SR08/09 Day 12

Strider69

Post by Strider69 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:11 pm

As you know they were EMailed to you as your link if the upload isn't working goes straight to you email link. chbox AT post.cz
Basil Fawlty (RCB)

S.Berx

Post by S.Berx » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:18 pm

Same for me, mailed em now a 2nd time from different address to be sure.
ImageImage

Post by 22 » Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:27 pm

both I found in spam folder, sry. Its fixed.

bades

Post by bades » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:24 am

22 wrote:I think we found medicine..I will present statistics later, but still we are using only 50% success.

I dont talk about that, which are doing work harder for SR team. I am asking you, if these kind of pilot, which do not send data (except Crash=Crashed), can compete in a competitions or should be exlusion from Condor World?

Sry for this hard opinion or tone in my opinion, but now we havent support, some of us makes special utility for controling such behaviour..it takes a lot of time..it isnt about money. Btw I didnt hear here smtg about thanks...from Gregor or Uros to ppl as Scenery creators, comp creators, 3D modeling etc.. they cant say for me, BUT for all ppl around, which defends their ideas and their work.

I am very sad from Condor team and I dont believe...this is logic input...we cannot compete, because Condor Dev Team is supporting this behavior. Its my chalenge after 3 years research.

We are near death of Condor.

Time to revolution minimally imho..

Sorry for my following words... Marek still have much work I know.... but...
If problems show-up fresh, it is not the best way ...IMHO...to discuss it on the forum.

If everthing at a competition is workin fine....nobody will tell ya that you made a good job....nobody. Only a few ...a handful....
And hey...that's really Ok :) Because YOURSELF came to the decision to host, serve, and organise a competition...it is optional. It's your own fu****ng amusement.

Behind the scenes many things can happen and there are also many commentators at the forums which know it faaar better then yourself. *baaaarf* :twisted:

So in my honest opinion the same rules apply here for the development team of condor. (Gregor and Uros)

If ya have a full-time job and a family you will see things quite different...that's for sure. And I suppose that Gregor and Uros are kind of such people :) And if you don't know much about the things behind the scenes...you better wait on the results. Maybe there's a surprise afterwards....who knows. :lol:

In other words: Less talking/writing gives the extra time for work on the affair. If you discuss every fart at the forum you'll get crazy one day...for sure.

Set those cheatin' tosspotts on IGNO. They're condemned to fail in a real men's race they just show-off.

Who defends the work of G&U?...
And what can WEE do for our Condor?

Yes WE can!

Death of Condor is far away....

Alex
:mrgreen:

Tony Nilsson

Post by Tony Nilsson » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:24 am

Hi Marek
As usuall it was a great task and u do a great job with this. For the problem u write about I don't think we will get rid of...There will allways be ppl that want to gain extras the wrong way. :cry:
One thing u can do is to let them have one chance to do it right afdter that exlude them. That way we all have the same demands on us.

Was looking thrue the result on 15m for day 12 and saw that Basil had 2 results. Has there been a misstake? I flew with Basil on 20:45 server and he flew very good my hat of for him. So I was surpriced when I saw he also had a crasch and was last in the dayresult.

Keep up the good work marek

Tony

bagger

Post by bagger » Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:32 am

Hi Marek,
why did you crash my flight?? I got disconnection. But take a look on igc file. 127 km/h on finish...
Pozdrawiam, Jarek

Strider69

Post by Strider69 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:34 pm

Hi Tony.
I flew the later server with Simon as it looked at the time he was having to fly alone, I had already posted my files to marek and posted in the forum that i was going to join the server to fly.
Marek asked what the problem was but obviously he had his own opinions.
Cheers Bob.
P.S. Off to the flying club for a bit of relaxation now, hope to be back for a boring task later.

Tony Nilsson wrote:Hi Marek
As usuall it was a great task and u do a great job with this. For the problem u write about I don't think we will get rid of...There will allways be ppl that want to gain extras the wrong way. :cry:
One thing u can do is to let them have one chance to do it right afdter that exlude them. That way we all have the same demands on us.

Was looking thrue the result on 15m for day 12 and saw that Basil had 2 results. Has there been a misstake? I flew with Basil on 20:45 server and he flew very good my hat of for him. So I was surpriced when I saw he also had a crasch and was last in the dayresult.

Tony

Basil Fawlty (RCB)

Post by 22 » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:07 pm

bagger wrote:Hi Marek,
why did you crash my flight?? I got disconnection. But take a look on igc file. 127 km/h on finish...
next repair will be done tonight, I am still waiting if any flight data will arrive.

Tony Nilsson

Post by Tony Nilsson » Sun Feb 22, 2009 4:17 pm

Hi Bob
Everything has an answere... :lol:
Didn't misstrusted u was just puzzled when I saw the result since I knew you flew very well.
I saw that Marek will adjust the list tonight.
I also belive it will do some on the points too since the number of pilots are in the formula.

P.S. Too much snow here to go to flying club yet so this is a great substitute :lol:

Strider69 wrote:Hi Tony.
I flew the later server with Simon as it looked at the time he was having to fly alone, I had already posted my files to marek and posted in the forum that i was going to join the server to fly.
Marek asked what the problem was but obviously he had his own opinions.
Cheers Bob.
P.S. Off to the flying club for a bit of relaxation now, hope to be back for a boring task later.

Tony Nilsson wrote:Hi Marek

Tony

bagger

Post by bagger » Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:01 pm

22 wrote:
bagger wrote:Hi Marek,
next repair will be done tonight, I am still waiting if any flight data will arrive.
Ok, ty Marek.
Pozdrawiam, Jarek

bagger

Post by bagger » Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:45 pm

Marek no changes in my result :roll:
Pozdrawiam, Jarek

bodhi1985

Post by bodhi1985 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:51 am

Basil, you are a really eminent pilot - flying two planes at the same time - incredible ;)

PS. P.UNK - does it say something to you? ;) Hehe, just kidding ;)

Cheers,
UZI 8)

Strider69

Post by Strider69 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 2:52 am

A very large mouth for so few posts, Be very carefull son. But as you are new to condor I'm prepared to make an allowance, Just this once. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Basil Fawlty (RCB)

Polewka

Post by Polewka » Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Really Basil

You are so good, you can embrace the whole field from one end to the other (from last to first place)!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congratulations !!

Cya
René
Team Brasil
PT-REP

Strider69

Post by Strider69 » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:38 pm

You mean consistent. Constantly anywhere in the field. :lol:
Basil Fawlty (RCB)