Condor2Nav to Android via Bluetooth

Which joystick to buy? Which graphic card? Which...

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

robertcs49

Condor2Nav to Android via Bluetooth

Post by robertcs49 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:31 pm

I am having trouble getting Condor2Nav to translate to my Galaxy S3. I use the Galaxy all day long as a nav computer with Condor over Bluetooth; my only complaint is that I can't get either the Condor Club .fpl >.tsk converter to work(at least to get XCSoar to load the conversion), or when I use proSoar to create a the task, which works nicely and loads fine, Condor and XCSoar task are not well matched up.

I get the "ERROR: Please copy 'xcsoar-registry.prf' file to 'data' directory." from Condor2Nav when attempted. I'm not sure that I am getting everything correct in the .ini file. I have followed numerous suggestions found on in the Condor forum, but to no avail.

I have noticed that there is not very much at all on the subject recently and wonder if something better to do the job has come along.

Thanks for reading my post.

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Re: Condor2Nav to Android via Bluetooth

Post by EDB » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:35 am

If you haven't rooted your Android device, you can not push files to it.
Just place the tsk file in a share and manually move it in the correct folder (controlled from your Android device).

robertcs49

Re: Condor2Nav to Android via Bluetooth

Post by robertcs49 » Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:17 pm

Boy this is old, probably one of my very first.

I have been using a Nexus 7 for some time now and love it. As far as moving Condor2Nav translated flight plans to the Nexus from my PC I use the app "WiFi File Transfer Pro" and it works great. C2N by default names the converted file Condor.tsk so I rename it before sending to the Nexus. It is a couple of steps but it works very well.