Newbie is in need of Help for a Xmas Present.

Interested in building your own home grown cockpit?

Moderators: Uros, OXO

brotherinlaw

Newbie is in need of Help for a Xmas Present.

Post by brotherinlaw » Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:09 pm

Hello Condor2 Comunity ,

My Brother in Law is a passionated Pilot. On Xmas me and my Familie planing on buying/Building him a little Simulator. He said Condor 2 he is planing on buying.

Can someone help me out with Joysticks/Pedals/ and the other thing on the left (Lol) you guys need to build up a simulator system.
Amazone Links woud be realy helpfull =)

For prices i'd say we aim for the best... Hopefully it in our price range we'll see.

Thanks in advance,
Sorry, english isnt my native Language. Mistakes are not on purpose but good for a laugh.

Cheers.

nikki

Re: Newbie is in need of Help for a Xmas Present.

Post by nikki » Mon Dec 21, 2020 3:42 pm

I am also interested in this set up. My daughter and I are getting our glider license and would like more experience.

She already has a HTC VIVE Business VR headset if that is compatible.

Thank you.

Nikki
White Sands Soaring Association
Alamogordo, NM

jcomm

Post by jcomm » Tue Dec 22, 2020 10:18 am

http://www.thrustmaster.com/products/t16000m-fcs-hotas without the HOTAS unit is perfect.

I also use the Saitek Combat Pro - http://www.thrustmaster.com/products/t16000m-fcs-hotas

but starting with the T-16000 only is good enough, and you can later decide on the best rudder set for your "home cockpit" :-)

The main advantage of the. T-16000 is that it uses hall sensors instead of "pots" for the elevator and aileron axis, being a lot less prone to spiking with continued use. I've been using mine since 2014 without a single glitch !
José Oliveira
Hey you Chicks flying bricks....
Come Fly Gliders ! Be Outsiders!

nikki

Post by nikki » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:07 pm

Cumulus-soaring.com has kits