Panel Builder for Condor

Interested in building your own home grown cockpit?

Moderators: Uros, OXO

baju

Panel Builder for Condor

Post by baju » Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:18 pm

I'm not sure what the rules are for commercial postings, if I've violated them I apologize.

I'd like to draw your attention to Panel Builder for Condor. Panel Builder is an external instrument package that allows the creation of instrument panels that run separately to the flight simulator. It comes with a variety of instruments that can be positioned freely on the screen, resized and made into a instrument panel. We have been selling Panel Builder for a while now to the X-Plane, FSX and preprar3D user base, and now have a version available for Condor. The panel can run on the same computer as Condor, or a networked second computer. A dual monitor setup on a single computer is ideal though.

There is a trial available as well and the user manual will provide further details.

For more information head to http://simplugins.com/html/condor.html

I welcome feedback and improvement suggestions.

ebkollgaard

Re: Panel Builder for Condor

Post by ebkollgaard » Fri May 04, 2018 1:27 am

Hi, I have been thinking of putting together a basic panel with 4 instruments for flying Condor 2 using SimMeters. I am also interested in using an Oudie 2 PDA which I understand can be used with Condor 2. Does anyone have experience or information they could share on these ideas?
Eric Kollgaard ebkollgaard@astound.net