Day 46

KarlKoch

Post by KarlKoch » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:57 pm

yep, server JH is still missing. Hope i can add it today evening, resultfile did not arrive yet.
I do NOT care who is your daddy. As long as i am fishing here, you don't walk over the water

mac

Post by mac » Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:14 pm

KarlKoch wrote:yep, server JH is still missing. Hope i can add it today evening, resultfile did not arrive yet.
Thank you for the timely answer. I don't know if it's you who can fix this, but on the LLC website, united countries flag is not clickable (the other flags points to country results).

Yet, I discovered that if I type manually the URL, I can see the country results also for united countries, so I imagine it shouldn't be difficult to fix it.

Thanks, :)
Mac.

Vertigo

Post by Vertigo » Fri Apr 14, 2006 7:51 pm

mac wrote: Thank you for the timely answer. I don't know if it's you who can fix this, but on the LLC website, united countries flag is not clickable (the other flags points to country results).

Yet, I discovered that if I type manually the URL, I can see the country results also for united countries, so I imagine it shouldn't be difficult to fix it.

Thanks, :)
Mac.
Hmmm.. sure it would be easy, but it wouldn't be correct. "United countries" in coutry cup is the grouping of all pilots that do not belong to a country team that has at least 3 active pilots that month. Normally, no one flies under that flag, but there could be japanese, Kazach, Ukaine, etc in them. It seems you have chosen 'united countries' as your country, but the results you get for that team make no sense, as its not supposed to be a "country"

To "fix" this, I should assign you to a country, rather than "united countries" actually :)

mac

Post by mac » Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:44 pm

Vertigo wrote:To "fix" this, I should assign you to a country, rather than "united countries" actually :)
This is terribly frustrating for somebody who doesn't believe in the promotion of the concept of country as such... I propose for LLC 2006/2007 to have an "international" team as a flag option! :)

However OK, I recognise that it would be unfair to consider UC as a team, as its members - if I got it right - change everytime...

RaiderOne

Post by RaiderOne » Sun Apr 16, 2006 7:17 am

If this file can help for the last "Day46" server results .... :

Thx.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ImageImage

Vertigo

Post by Vertigo » Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:07 am

RaiderOne wrote:If this file can help for the last "Day46" server results .... :
Thanks; I used those results for preliminary..

Post by 524 » Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:04 pm

I was so annoyed with that task. I landed 0.27nm short of the finish. My final glide was a bit too marginal. :(

SAM