Impressions day 17

Post by 19 » Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:33 pm

Nice task!!!!! Again as always i could have done a lot better looking at my trace.

I started with 1 mins left before the start gate closed. YP, BEN, CWI start 10 mins (ish) within the start gate opening. I managed over take most of the pilots but only a few mins behind CWI & BEN.

At the tp 2 i saw BX & B1 doing very well i went off to the ridge after the tp and got 5+ a few turns in that, so I had so i had the height the clear the mountains.

BX & B1 were with me all the way to tp3 then i worked out that I had too much height so round the tp4 at 220kmh and all the wat home... 8)

Sean.

Vertigo

Post by Vertigo » Mon Jan 02, 2006 2:31 pm

Tuatara wrote:Hmmm, no joy connecting. I got through the briefing, but at the grey-scale splash screen before entering the cockpit it got as far as "Loaing Network Players" then after a few minutes would dump me to the debrief.

Anyone else get this? Tried 2 different Lowlands servers, but same thing. Non lowlands server worked fine though :?
Yep, I also had that.. after third or so attempt it worked. I bet its related to high ping / high number of pilots. Next time, try connecting to one of the "small" servers.