Day 12, server MK (Cz), pilots: T1, ZT, ZB please info

Cadfael

Day 12, server MK (Cz), pilots: T1, ZT, ZB please info

Post by Cadfael » Fri Dec 16, 2005 12:15 pm

We had on my server start delay (4-5min), condor could not start race counting because anybody probably was in GUI. But .kick GUI was not working (I sent it more times, but although other admin commands worked properly, kick was not displayed when was send and did not work), DS helper sent kick, but Condor did not accept it I am afraid), tugs had a coffee break and T1 was very unhappy :) , so I am now analyzing this delay (possible bug) for developers. 20:34, 4 minutes after endjoin I desided land, disconnect and take control of DS manually for solving a situation. I dropped a watter, but when I was on final (T1 was staying with tug on runway and both was waiting - true?) ZT disconnect and race timer and tugs started at 20:40!. So I landed and restart (without watter, but happy that I am in game still). I need more informations, whats happened, from T1, ZT and ZB. Be so kind a decribe here your observing.

Istvan.Toth Sr,T1 you connected at 20:28 and you was staying with tug ready for take off on runway or tug was waiting out of runway? How many tugs was at the ground?

Borut.Zerjav,ZB you connected at 20:29 and disconnect 20:32. You was only in GUI, or also in game? You disconnect manually or server kick you?

Poul-Kim.Larsen,ZT you connected at 20:24 and disconnect 20:40 during my landing. You was only in GUI, or also in game? You disconnect manually or server kick you? If you disconnect manually, thank you very much for it, you permit me finish a nice race.. :)

Please write here your observing. LLC organizers, please be so kind and send this information request by mail for T1,ZB and ZT, I need it for analysing log files.. Thank you very much.