Display Issue

Discussion related to the Condor...

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

GBECSIM

Display Issue

Post by GBECSIM » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I am a new user of CondorSim located in north of France.
CondorSim was bought to help me to learn how to use real gliders and to get the pilot license.

I meet a display problem : the windows "game menu" is always displayed and it is impossible to remove it by using key "escape" : nothing happens.
CondorSim is installed in C:/. Before it was installed in C:/...Program file without such bug but it was impossible to launch any landscape except the school.

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you.

Best regards,
GB
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

OXO
Condor Team

Re: Display Issue

Post by OXO » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:03 pm

There is a french forum, www.condorsim.fr
Chris Wedgwood,
Condor Team

GBECSIM

Post by GBECSIM » Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:45 am

Hi,
Thank you for your reply but no one has the solution in the french forum and the CondorSim team does not reply (contacted two times since July 4th).
Please note that is a legal version bought from the CondorSim website. Of course I can show the order receipt ...
Any help will be appreciated and welcome.

Best regards,
GBECSIM

Paul_UK

Post by Paul_UK » Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:29 am

I'm not sure I fully understand your issue. I translated the menu on your screen and it is the leave flight menu which appears after landing. Is that the menu that stays on your screen?

Have you tried running the sim in windowed mode and full screen mode? maybe changing to either of these will solve the issue?

If you had the sim previously installed in a different location then I think that may cause some issues at times . You could go into your registry and check where it thinks Condor is installed. If it still states your old install location change it to match your new install location. I've fixed an issue on re-install of Condor on my PC by doing this. I do not know whether this will solve your error though.

Were you able to register your Condor on re-install?
2018 - Silver Badge complete - Forgot I could claim for the 100km diploma flying an out and return :oops:
2019 - Get up to speed and aim for a 300km task?! maybe.....