Condor Team disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material contained on the Web Site. Condor Team disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material in respect to the web site. Condor Team disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on or thorough the web site.
This Agreement governs your use of this web site and the services they provide (collectively, the “Web Site”). Please read it carefully before using the Web Site. By using the Web Site, you are consenting to the terms and conditions of the Agreement. If you do not consent to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, then do not use the Web Site. Condor Team may modify the terms and conditions of the Agreement at anytime.
Condor Team only collects personal information on a voluntary basis. If an on-line visitor submits information to the Web Site, it will usually take the form of either: (1) the purchase of goods or services though our on-line stores, (2) product registration or registration for on-line game participation, (3) player match-up services, (4) message boards, (5) warranty registrations, (6) contest registrations, (7) a consumer complaint, (8) surveys, and/or (9) newsletters. Personal information collected may include your name, home address, phone number, and/or e-mail address. We do not require this information to use our products or gain access to our sites, however, you will not be able to utilize certain features that require registration or receive materials such as newsletters unless such information is provided.
Visitors purchasing products or services through our on-line stores will be required to provide additional information such as a valid credit card number, expiration date, and shipping and billing addresses.
We may use your email address to verify your identity, protect against fraud, and contact you. In addition, we may use it to send you updates about your user account, new products and services, and company updates.
Any information which is sent to the Web Site, is deemed a grant to Condor Team of a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, disclose, display, exhibit, perform, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute such Content or incorporate such Content into any form, medium, or technology now known or hereafter developed. Further, Condor Team shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purposes whatsoever including but not limited to research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of products and other items incorporating such ideas. If you are not the owner of the Content submitted, you warrant that you have received all necessary consents from the owner of such rights. You will hold Condor Team harmless if any such Content submitted is in violation of any such rights.
- 1. Definitions. In this Agreement, “you” refer to the user of the Web Site. The words “we,” “our” and “us” refer to Condor Team. “Agreement” refers to the terms and conditions stated below, or as amended by us from time to time.
- 2. General. The Web Site includes a wealth of game related information, including comments, opinions, articles, advertisements, graphics, photographs, videos, forms and forums (collectively “Content”). We provide such Content as a service to our users; however, it is not intended to serve as a substitute for any professional advice, such as legal advice. We urge you to seek advice from a competent professional before taking any action based on the Content contained on the Web Site. Condor Team strives to provide you quality Content; however, we make no representation as to the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or suitability of such information. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information contained on this site. Condor Team will not be liable for any damages resulting from your use of the information on our Web Site.
- 3. Restrictions.
- 3.1 The Content available through the Web Site is property of Condor Team. This Content is protected by trademark, copyright, and other intellectual property laws. Information received through the Web Site may be reformatted, displayed, and printed for your personal, noncommercial use on the condition that you do not change, delete, hide, remove, or in any way make ineffective the trademark, copyright, or proprietary notices therein. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, rent, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of the Web Site, or access to the Web site. You agree not to create or establish, or direct any other person to create or establish: (i) a hyperlink, including but not limited to any deep link, to any page or location on the Web Site; or (ii) a frame containing any portion of the Web Site, on any other web site or text document with hyperlink capabilities. You are, however, free to establish a hypertext link to the main or top level web page of the Web Site from your home page, provided that the link properly attributes the Web Site to Condor Team and does not imply any sponsorship of your site by Condor Team or vice versa. You may not, however, create a link that incorporates or relies upon, in whole or in part, any content from any page on the Web Site, or that incorporates any copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property of Condor Team unless you obtain the prior written consent of Condor Team. Requests for permission to establish links to this site may be sent via email to email@example.com.
- 3.2 If you download software, files and images contained in or generated by software, or data accompanying software (collectively referred to as the “Software”) from the Web Site then you are deemed to have downloaded such Software solely for your personal, noncommercial home use. Condor Team transfers neither the title nor the intellectual property rights to the Software upon the download of the Software. Rather, Condor Team retains full and complete title to the Software as well as all intellectual property rights. You may neither sell, distribute, redistribute, license, nor reproduce the Software, nor may you decompile, reverse engineer, or otherwise convert the software to human-perceivable form.
- 4. Modifications to Web Site. Condor Team reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Web Site (or any part thereof) from time to time, for any or no reason and without notice. You agree that Condor Team shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Web Site. The information and materials contained on the Web Site are subject to change.
- 5. Links to Third Parties. The Web Site contains links represented by text or graphic banners to web sites created and maintained by third parties. Condor Team does not endorse or recommend the content, products or services provided by any such third party web sites. You understand that Condor Team has no control over such third-party sites, and therefore is not responsible for the content of any such third-party sites or the content of any site linked and its link representation to such third party sites. Condor Team shall not be liable for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, products or services available on or through such third party web sites.
- 6. Bulletin Boards, and other Submissions.
- 6.1 The Message Board service enables you to participate in forums on various game-related topics. You acknowledge and agree that if you submit any Content to forums, you will be solely responsible for such Content. Condor Team will not be liable in any way for any such Content submitted. You further agree that you will not:
- I Submit any Content, which is harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, libelous or defamatory, encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liabilities, or is unlawful in any other way.
- II Submit any Content protected by intellectual property laws or by rights of privacy, unless you own the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents. You shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights;
- III Submit any Content which contains a virus or other harmful components;
- IV Engage in activity that interferes with or disrupts the use of the Web Site by other users;
- V Submit any Content that encourages any illegal activities, or provides guidance or instructional activities about such illegal activities;
- VI Make any false representation, including impersonation of any person or entity or misrepresentation of your affiliation with any person or entity;
- VII Make use of Message Board for commercial purposes, such as advertising any products or services, reselling or publishing the information posted or transmitted.
- 6.2. Condor Team does not prescreen, monitor or edit the Content posted or submitted to Forums. However, Condor Team reserves the right to edit, limit or remove any such Content in its sole discretion. Notwithstanding, you shall remain solely responsible for any Content you submit or post.
- 6.3. Condor Team may establish procedures and practices relating to the use of and participation in Forums. Such procedures and practices may include limitations on the number of entries and the size of files that may be submitted, limitations on the number of participants in any chat room at any given time and the number of days messages on the bulletin board will be saved before deletion. Condor Team will not be responsible for any Content deleted by Condor Team or otherwise, or for your inability to submit any Content.
- 6.4. By submitting Content, via Message Board or any other means, to the Web Site, you grant Condor Team a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive worldwide right and license to use, disclose, display, exhibit, perform, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute such Content or incorporate such Content into any form, medium, or technology now known or hereafter developed. Further, Condor Team shall be free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in such information for any purposes whatsoever including but not limited to research, development, manufacturing, and marketing of products and other items incorporating such ideas. If you are not the owner of the Content submitted, you warrant that you have received all necessary consents from the owner of such rights. You will hold Condor Team harmless if any such Content submitted is in violation of any such rights.
- 6.5. When participating in any bulletin board, you may be exposed to Content that is inaccurate, incomplete or unsuitable. You should use extra caution with respect to any Content posted or transmitted on a bulletin board. Condor Team urges you not to take any action based on any such Content. Condor Team will not be responsible for the Content or accuracy of any information, and shall not be responsible for any acts taken or decisions made based on such information.
- 6.6. In consideration of Condor Team’s continuing efforts to enhance and improve the Web Site and its associated products and services and to respond to feedback from users, you agree to transfer such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques to Condor Team without any compensation in return. You also agree to execute any and all documents that Condor Team may reasonably request in connection with confirming Condor Team’s ownership of and unlimited right to use such ideas, concepts, know-how, and techniques.
- 6.7. When submitting any comments in any form to the Web Site, whether it be via bulletin board services, customer feedback email, or the like you, are solely responsible for the content of any comments you make. You agree that no comments submitted by you to the Web Site will:
- I violate any right of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- II be libelous or contain libelous or other otherwise unlawful, abusive, or obscene material, or constitute the misappropriation of trade secrets of any third party;
- III disparage the products or services of any third party; or
- IV contain any personal information (other than your email address or user name).
- 7. Disclaimer of Warranties. Condor Team disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material contained on the Web Site. Condor Team disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material in respect to the Web Site. Condor Team disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material on or thorough the Web site. All materials, including, but not limited to, annual reports to shareholders and press releases reproduced on the Web Site speak as of the original date of publication. The fact that a document is available on the Web Site does not mean that the information contained in such document has not been modified or superseded by events or by a subsequent document or filing. Condor Team has no duty or policy to update any information or statements contained on the Web Site, and therefore, such information or statements should not be relied upon as being current as of the date you access this site. Moreover, any portion of the materials available on the Web Site may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be made from time to time without updates to either the Content on the Web Site or the Software and other products provided on the Web Site.
THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEB SITE ARE PROVIDED OR LICENSED “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOVEVER. ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PRORIETARY RIGHTS, ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CONDOR TEAM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON THE WEB SITE. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CONDOR TEAM DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR OTHER SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE WEB SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH THE SITE OR THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED ON THE WEB SITE. CONDOR TEAM SIMILARLY DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEB SITE.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGHT THE USE OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OF THE WEB SITE IS AT YOU OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO OR CLAIMS IN RESPECT THEREOF, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS IN THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL.
- 8. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL CONDOR TEAM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, DISCLOSURE OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION, LOSS OF PRIVACY AND LOSS OF USE, ARSISING IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SITE OR USE THEREOF OR INABILITY TO USE BY ANY PARTY, OR INCONNECTION WITH ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS OR SYSTEM FAILURE, EVEN IF CONDOR TEAM IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, LOSSES OR EXPENSES. IN ADDITION, IN NO EVENT WILL CONDOR TEAM BE LIABLE FOR ANY ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY THIRD PARTY INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY PROVIDER OF TELECOMMUNICATIONS SERVICES, INTERNET ACCESS OR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE OR FOR ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS CONTROL INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, FIRE, FLOOD OR OTHER NATURAL DISASTER, WAR, RIOT, STRIKE, ACT OF CIVIL OR MILITARY AUTHORITY, EQUIPMENT FAILURE, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR FAILURE OR INTERRUPTION OF ELECTRICAL, TELECOMMUNICATIONS OR OTHER UTILITY SERVICES.
- 9. Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Condor Team from and against any claims arising out of or relating to:
- I Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Web Site;
- II your connection to the Web Site;
- III your violation of this Agreement; or
- IV your violation of any rights of any person in connection with the Web Site.
- 10. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE REPUBLIC OF SLOVENIA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO THE CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OF SUCH STATE
- 11. Termination. Condor Team, may suspend or terminate your use of the Web Site at any time, without notice for any reason and accordingly deny your access to the Web Site. Condor Team has sole discretion in determining whether to terminate your access to the Web Site. You may also terminate your own use of the Web Site by refraining from using the Web Site. Upon the termination of your use of this Web Site, whether termination is by Condor Team or according to your own discretion, you must promptly remove, delete, or destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Web Site, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under the terms of the Agreement or otherwise.
- 12. Assignment. You may not assign the Agreement to any other party. Condor Team may assign the Agreement to any current or future, directly or indirectly, affiliated company and to any successor of Condor Team. Condor Team also may delegate certain rights and responsibilities under the Agreement to independent contractors or other third parties.
- 13. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the full agreement between you and us related to the use of this Web Site. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, all other provisions will remain in full force and effect. We may choose not to exercise or to delay enforcement of any of our rights under this Agreement without losing them. Use of the Web Site will constitute your signature to this agreement and evidence that you have read, understand, accept and agree to the terms of the Agreement. You may print a copy of this Agreement for your records.
The Content on the Web Site is protected under Slovenian, and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All the Content is the property of Condor Team, its content suppliers, or its affiliates. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, create derivative works, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. Condor Team authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the Content for your personal, non-commercial use. No copyright is claimed as to any material in the public domain. All other copyrights or trademarks are property of their respective owners.