Netherlands

Moderators: Uros, OXO, JBr

Andy1248

Re: Netherlands

Post by Andy1248 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:05 pm

This was an error in the object texture paths. Straight forward correction. Has no effect on the use of the scenery. I did think of making a new V1.2 patch (all 900mb of it). But it was much easlier to make a small (64mb) patch that does not need a version number change. In fact making a new version upgrade would cause even more confusion.

I hope that those who will use this scenery will agree with the solution I have employed.

At the end of the day, use of this scenery is up to the individual, if they are not happy with what I have done then there is no obligation to download, install or use it.
Condor CN = E20

BOD1

Post by BOD1 » Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:37 pm

Do you use SceneryCheck?
That's a tool which can detect all these problems :idea:

I think in a near future, I will impose increase of version number for each patch. If (I said *if* ;) ) I wrote a "Windows Update" like for Condor to install and maintain sceneries, without versionning it'll be difficult to check what is installed.
Please use this button to send me a PM, Forum messaging is too limited.

UWE

Post by UWE » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:56 am

Yes, very good idea... when you have all Sceneries, its not easy to keep them all in the actual Version. Especally when you have a 6 Month Real-Live-Gliding Condor-Pause :)