BigPyrenees2

Moderators: Uros, OXO, JBr

Kessa

Re: BigPyrenees2

Post by Kessa » Wed May 02, 2018 2:14 pm

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly Capricorne :)

I did download the original (non HD) files and then applied the HD files, but this is what the end result was. I even tried deleting all of the files and re-applying (first non-Hd, then HD) to see if that fixed the issue, but it seemed to persist.

I'll try the files from your Google Drive to see if that solves it - thanks :)
Condor Competition ID - TK2

Capricorne

Post by Capricorne » Thu May 03, 2018 9:49 am

Hi,
Are you sure you extracted all textures in the right folder? Have you 2017 textures ( xxyy.dds) in your "Textures" folder...?
You must unzip all 5 files and not only the the file with .7z.001 extension and choose "Extract files...". Ensure selected target directory is "Landscapes". 7-zip will automatically uncompress all files contained in .7z.00X archives in the correct scenery's subfolder.
That is not true "7-zip will automatically uncompress all files contained in .7z.00X" . CondorClub has changed back the way they make the archive,
Capricorne - S67

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Post by EDB » Fri May 04, 2018 12:14 am

He wrote:
and extracted those to the "textures" folder
He should target "Landscapes". Or unpack them first on an other drive/location and place them manually in the correct location.