Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:43 am
5? ..
Yes, I see five:

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl
Condor Sim statystyki

janjansen

Re: BigPyrenees2

Post by janjansen » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:20 am

Indeed, there should be 5, see my responses on the previous page. Seems like downloading a multigigabyte folder isnt the right way to do it with google drive. Actually, thinking it over, google may have created 2 zips, and I canceled the second one thinking I clicked it twice.

Capricorne

Post by Capricorne » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:29 am

Missing textures where for the first who downloaded the first .7z files , No more needed for the .zip now !! I have removed this file.

Don't try to download the complete folder , don't know what google is trying to do !! download each individual files .

These actual .zip are not depending, you can download them the order you want..yo could even fly with just "BigPyrenees2main.zip" but is better with textures.. :)
Capricorne - S67

Capricorne

Post by Capricorne » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:51 am

The other folders are only "Bonus" but you should try at least the one for airports...
Salutations
Patrice.
Capricorne - S67

Ikarus

Post by Ikarus » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:55 am

thx Patrice,
great work, looks and runs well
cu in the air of BigPyreenes2
Ikarus
Shot74.jpg
Shot71.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Rene Queiroz

Post by Rene Queiroz » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:46 pm

Patrice alias Capricorne!!!
Great job!
Incredible how beautiful and perfect!
Congratulations! :D

Didivolk66

Post by Didivolk66 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:21 pm

Hi Guys
Without the help of Golden Eagle and this forum I doubt if I ever get it working. A real PIA :evil: . Indeed the scenerie is awsome, But!!!! why not under sceneries in Condor Club Eu the normal way????? I have plenty tasks from the old version. So no task convertion possible. You can upload a flight but you get no points. So until you change that Patrick no interest. I'm sure lot of guys agree.
Disappointed
Didi&Anni

Ikarus

Post by Ikarus » Sun Mar 18, 2018 9:52 am

shortly:
- the scenery creator is the person who decides.Be happy with this phantastic scenery and be happy, that there is no donation, money,registration, yearly fee, other add costs are asked. In time of C2 no longer very usally.

Capricorne

Post by Capricorne » Sun Mar 18, 2018 10:05 am

Didivolk66 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:21 pm
Hi Guys
Without the help of Golden Eagle and this forum I doubt if I ever get it working. A real PIA :evil: . Indeed the scenerie is awsome, But!!!! why not under sceneries in Condor Club Eu the normal way????? I have plenty tasks from the old version. So no task convertion possible. You can upload a flight but you get no points. So until you change that Patrick no interest. I'm sure lot of guys agree.
Disappointed
Didi&Anni
Simply because the condorclub is not a test site, and I have enough respect for Thierry and his work, not to provide an unfinished scene that I want to share despite everything.
Capricorne - S67

mada2000

Re: BigPyrenees2 - Step by step installation manual

Post by mada2000 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Patrice,

Absolutely wonderful scenery and it is worth to be payware scenery so many thanks for your effort
Congratulation !!!
As I had also problem with understanding (I'm from IT world) how to install it, so I described short step by step manual. Hope it would help to someone. (no pictures sorry)
Advise - do not download all at one as the size it too large and would cause a problems.

BigPirenees2 - How to install - Manual :-)

A. Installing standard version (for less power PCs)
1. Go to the upload https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... HFWTHNaa28
2. Click to the SceneComplete-en-8k folder and download step by step 4 zip files by clicking right button of the mouse and use download.
3. Unpack all to the folder condor2\landscapes\
4. Have fun with BP2 scenery

B For more resolution
1 Proceed all points above
2. back to the main upload link (above)
3. Click to the TexturesHDGenerales folder
4. Download step by step 7 7z files by clicking right button of the mouse and use download.
3. Unpack all to the folder condor2\landscapes\BigPyrenees2\Textures, changing existing
4.go to the main download folder (like above)
5. Go to the TexturesHDpourlesAirports and download one 7z file clicking right button like above
6. Copy all files to the folder condor2\landscapes\BigPyrenees2\Textures changing existing
7 Have a fun :-)
I know all have to be described in easiest way but I hope this is enough clear :-)

Cheers
Adam
Last edited by mada2000 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:57 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Xanix

Post by Xanix » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:46 pm

Didivolk66 wrote:
Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:21 pm
Hi Guys
Disappointed
Didi&Anni
Are you worried about virtual points from 'not real' tasks; on a sailplane simulator?
To use them where… on a badge that shows up, on a simulator developer’s forum?
As the British say… ‘Keep calm and I’ll give you the points’. How many do you need?
Kind regards to all,
Xanix

mada2000

Post by mada2000 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:18 pm

For those who do not care virtual points but just want to have a good time for flying :evil: welcome to join us - next Friday - Fast and Furious flight 19:15 UTC based on great BigPirenees2
http://www.condor-club.eu/showtask/0/?id=11300

Cheers
Adam

Didivolk66

Post by Didivolk66 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:24 pm

Thanks for the idiotic answer. :mrgreen: This is a competition Sim. I like to fly with other ghosts. And as I mentioned no task convertion possible.
Do what u like guys like you we call pompous a.. (sorry butt) :twisted:
Worst regards Didi :evil:

Farlander

Post by Farlander » Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:56 pm

Didivolk66 wrote:
Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:24 pm
Thanks for the idiotic answer. :mrgreen: This is a competition Sim. I like to fly with other ghosts. And as I mentioned no task convertion possible.
Do what u like guys like you we call pompous a.. (sorry butt) :twisted:
Worst regards Didi :evil:
I highly doubt you've paid anything and not recieved what you are entitled to, so unless that's it you should show some respect to the people who make sceneries for you to fly, without paying. You know it sounds weird to demand/ask (in this way) strangers to give you things you don't pay for, right?

Didivolk66

Post by Didivolk66 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:26 pm

Hi Patrice
This is really a wonderful job. :shock: So if you ever decide to run it on Condor Club Eu I will buy it or donate at least what CW-A costs. plant some trees :P I love tree top flying in CW-A,
No insult intended. Thanks for you honest answer.
Many regards Didi&Anni