Luxembourg2 scenery

Moderators: Uros, OXO, JBr

corlier

Luxembourg2 scenery

Post by corlier » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:59 pm

Hi all,

Work is on progress. This will be an extended version of Luxembourg HD, for Condor2.
Extended means 'larger' scenery, with new airfields now in Belgium, France and Germany :)

Plain thermals and tactical flights

Here under some 'avant premiere' views :

Coverage :
L21.jpg
Over Useldange (where I fly) :
L22.jpg
Still a lot of work on textures and airfields ...
No idea about release date ... few weeks

If possible, I will need help from those who worked on 'Belgique' / 'Belgium' and 'Champagne' sceneries for Condor V1 (for airfields objects : would be nice to share yours .3DS or .obj files) :D

If someone here knows german airfields (Utscheid, Konz, Trier, idar-Oberstein, ... please send pictures)

Andy (COR)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

corlier

Re: Luxembourg2 scenery

Post by corlier » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:52 pm

Hi all,

Due to real life soaring restrictions (MIL low alt high speed flights in northern France) the project has been down-sized on the southern and western parts ... but extended on the eastern part over Germany.

The scenery name will be 'Luxembourg XTD' and will cover the following 'glider' airfields in Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany (hope germans collegues will like it :) ) :

- Saint-Hubert and Bertrix-Jehonville (Belgium)
- Useldange (Luxembourg - where I fly)
- Konz, Dillingen, Marpingen, Daun-Senheld and Neumagen (Germany)
LuxXTD1.jpg
All textures will be sat based 8K.

Hereunder, fly test over Mosel (Neumagen) :
LuxXTD2.jpg
Cheers,

Andy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.