Utah (Nephi), USA, for C2

Moderators: Uros, OXO, JBr

Regex

Re: Utah (Nephi), USA, for C2

Post by Regex » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:04 pm

EDB wrote:
Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:39 pm
For people having problems with downloading... I have placed an URL in my signature with an other download option. I am monitoring the downloads and if the number of downloads exceeds the number of donations I will remove this download option.
That's not how donations work, mate ;-)

janjansen

Post by janjansen » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:20 am

Regex wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:04 pm
That's not how donations work, mate ;-)
My thoughts exactly. I did donate, because I think its a lovely scenery and I do appreciate the work that went in to it, but if donations are expected or required, then its not a donation, its a payment. Especially if you require the number of downloads to match the number of donations.

If bandwidth is a concern, Ill gladly provide a hosting mirror. Regarding the HDD space, I happen to have a spare 250GB SSD Im willing to send you if thats any help. Provided its put to use for non commercial purposes.

KarlheinzV

Post by KarlheinzV » Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:05 am

Would be nice to have some airports near the mountains in the North of the scenery, North and south of them.
Alter Borkenberge Holzklasse Pilot

EDB
Location: The Netherlands, Europe Continent, Earth Planet, Milky Way Galaxy, Virgo Super Cluster

Post by EDB » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:44 pm

I'm considering to add some extra airports when I release an update. I still want to avoid airports in CTR's. So added airports will be Private or Military (for Military Nationals :wink: )