Who is Henkie?

Moderators: Uros, Tom, OXO

Donkeyman

Who is Henkie?

Post by Donkeyman » Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:42 pm

About a year ago my old father asked me to find a soaring simulator program for his computer. He used to fly himself in the sixties and seventies. Condor 2 seemed to be a nice program for him, and he was very satisfied with it. Since he started playing Condor 2 he put lots of effort in it and is very eager to climb higher in the pilot ranking list.
Now, after many many hours of flying in his little office he has become pilot number eight in the world ranking list. You would probably say that this is a normal achievement, but my father is nearly 95 years old, visually handicapped and equipped with two hearing aids! I think it's worth telling you that a very old pilot like him can still perform this way! We are curious to hear if there are more people like my father.
Kind greetings, Bob

Ed

Re: Who is Henkie?

Post by Ed » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:45 pm

Hello,
Congratulations for his performances. He should come fly in multiplayer with SEGUI, Philippe VDD, Bernard L, Daf29 ... on the "server condor café" at 8am, 13:30 or 17:30.
See you soon in flight
Ed
-------------------------------------------------------
Ed
F-CAED (EC)
-------------------------------------------------------

Donkeyman

Re: Who is Henkie?

Post by Donkeyman » Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:47 pm

Ed, thanks for the invitation. First I have to introduce the multiplayer function to him, because my father has never used it until now. Next weekend I will see him and we will try to find out how it all works. See you in the multiplayer mode!

Kind greetings, Bob