Today we announce the release of Condor update 2.0.5 with native support for Oculus Rift and HTC Vive (using Revive). This update is free for all Condor 2 users.
Also released today is our first glider with sustainer motor – the ASG 29 Es 18m in 2 variants with and without motor.
As usual a number of other improvements and bug fixes are included.
– FPS improvements (2x in single screen, 3x in multiscreen)
– support for self launching and turbo gliders
– multimonitor improvements
– input axis for flaps
– dedicated START button
– VR support
– enhanced flight models and performance of some planes
– other smaller bug fixes included