The K8 is finally here! We release that now, plus a new Condor patch.
Update 2.0.9 includes
- Flaprings added for all flapped planes
- Expanded thermal strength variation range
- DH and DDH are calculated to minimum altitude (or ground, whichever is higher).
- For finish line (only), the required distance is now reduced by sector radius, if sector type = classic and angle = 360.
- The distance to the “goto” TP now always reduces for 360 deg sector radius (in all screens).
- Club class gliders can now take water in except when club class is selected
- Bug with EB29 throttle and flap activation fixed
- Sound added for throttle movement